4 bedroom link detached house for saleBarbara's Meadow, Tilehurst, Reading
- Four bedroom link detached home
- Ground floor WC
- Front aspect fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Rear aspect L-shaped lounge/diner
- En suite shower to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Garage with electric roller door and utility room
- Gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows
- Ample driveway parking and secluded rear garden
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A well-presented four bedroom link detached home located in a highly sought after cul-de-sac off Long Lane.
Property Description - A rarely available four bedroom link detached home located in a highly sought after cul-de-sac. Situated on the western fringes of Tilehurst bordering Purley on Thames and Sulham Woods, this fine home is positioned close to highly regarded schools, frequent bus services, local shops and miles of open countryside.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, ground floor WC, front aspect kitchen/breakfast room, rear aspect L-shaped lounge/diner and a separately approached utility room (accessed via garage).
The first floor offers four good sized bedrooms, featuring an en suite shower to the master bedroom and a three piece family bathroom.
The exterior provides a block paved driveway leading to an integrated garage with an electric roller door. To the rear is a well-maintained secluded garden with gated side access.
Please contact sole selling agents Tilehurst (0118) 942 0500/942 1500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63871798.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27595454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.