5 bedroom detached house for saleHydes Place, Islington, N1
- Superb Five Double Bedroom Detached House
- Architecturally Designed
- Two Receptions Flanked By Full Height Doors
- Fully Integrated And Beautifully Appointed Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With Luxurious Ensuite
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Two Flanking Patio Areas And Off Street Parking
- Planning Permission Granted For A Further 1000Sqft
- Heart Of Islington Close To All Transport Links
- Privacy/Security Of A Private Cul De Sac
Superb newly built five double bedroom detached residence in a private road within a highly sought after area of Islington. The property has been meticulously architecturally designed to create a feeling of space, in particular with the addition of wall-to-wall full height sliding doors and windows in the reception and dining rooms fully opening out onto two separate patio areas flanking the property on either side which can also be used as off road parking. The property further benefits from an impressive master bedroom with en-suite, fully integrated kitchen with utility room, and off street parking for up to six cars. Additionally permission has been granted to create a second floor, plus a side extension with glass roof, adding over another 1000sqft to the property. (Plans available upon viewing. Owner's own architect will be on hand to offer to project manage any further development).
Accommodation comprises a large entrance hall with wood flooring and open wood tread staircase to first floor, opening onto impressive reception room with full height wall-to-wall windows and sliding doors to block paved patio area. Doors lead to a large storage area, utility housing washing machine, dishwasher, boiler and space for under-counter fridges, and to a guest WC. The stunning modern kitchen comprises a range of white high gloss wall and base units with granite work surfaces and glass shelves, incorporating under-counter double stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, two fridges, freezer, 'Bosch' halogen hob, and under-counter electric 'Miele' Oven. The dining room has two large double fitted cupboards, and is again entirely flanked by sliding doors and windows onto a further patio. To the first floor, there is a spacious landing with roof lights, five well-proportioned double bedrooms with ample wardrobe space, with luxurious en-suite to the master, and a further stylish family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63871828.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401004-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.