1 bedroom flat for saleSt. Johns Road, TUNBRIDGE WELLS, Kent, TN4 9TU
Withdrawn from Market
- Retirement Living PLUS from McCarthy & Stone
- Exclusively for the over 70's
- One and Two bedroom apartments
- Lifts to all floors
- Club lounge & bistro
- Estates Management team
- Wellbeing suite
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Laundry room
- Guest suite
Royal Tunbridge Wells is one of the most popular towns in Kent, retaining much of its original charm and character. Conveniently located, The Dairy is less than half a mile from the town centre, which combines specialist shops with larger high street names.
The Dairy comprises a selection of stylish one and two bedroom apartments exclusively for the over 70's. With a bus stop outside the development, it offers easy access to the town centre and surrounding areas making it an ideal solution to enjoy an active and independent retirement.
You'll enjoy continued independence and piece of mind when you buy one of McCarthy & Stone's Retirement Living PLUS apartments. Stylish and comfortable, every apartment has practical features to make life easier. And of course you'll also have access to a range of on-site facilities.
One of the key benefits is the flexible care and support that's built around each individual's needs. Available in 15-minute increments, at an additional charge McCarthy & Stone can help with everything from domestic chores to tailored personal care
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 348473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.