3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkwood Road, Isleworth
Offers in Excess of
- Semi-detached family home
- Duke of Northumberland Development
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Own driveway to garage
- Moments from Syon Lane BR Station
- Close to Osterley Tube Station
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Chain free
An attractive semi-detached family home in the popular Duke of Northumberland Development.
Offered with huge potential, the current accommodation comprises a bay fronted reception room which is open plan to the dining room, kitchen, utility room and a shower room all on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. Further benefits include a mature rear garden, front garden and an own driveway to garage. There is also potential to extend further (subject to planning).
Parkwood Road is within close walking distance of Syon Lane railway station (35 mins to London Waterloo) and also within walking distance of Osterley tube station (Piccadilly Line). The A4 is close by, giving road access into Central London and Heathrow.
An appointment to view is highly recommended via the vendors sole agents Chase Buchanan at the earliest opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63875518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27595904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.