3 bedroom apartment for saleHayburn Lane, Hyndland, Glasgow
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 9TH FEBRUARY AT 12NOON
WITH A “PENTHOUSE” APARTMENT FEEL DUE TO THE OUTER HALL LEADING DIRECTLY TO THE ELEVATOR, THIS IS A TRULY IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM (ONE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM) THIRD FLOOR FLAT. THE BUILDING HAS THE ATTRACTION OF ONLY ONE FLAT PER FLOOR AND IS PART OF AN EXCLUSIVE BLOCK OF ONLY SIX FLATS BUILT BY ADAM IN 2010.
A truly exceptional and well-proportioned modern three bedroom flat which has not only been maintained to an exacting standard but has also had many improvements and upgrading works such as the improvement to the internal specification. There is quality door furniture, new oak doors, AEG kitchen appliances and fabulous oak flooring. There are several interesting aspects from both the front and rear windows. The flat extends to 1,185 square feet plus the outer hall, which whilst communal in the title, truly does feel part of the flat and is a further 95 square feet.
• Spacious communal decked/partially covered patio/garden for exclusive use of the six properties
• Bicycle store
• Private parking space – spacious and undercover (within the residents’ car park)
• Underfloor heating in both the bathroom and en suite shower room
• One flat per landing
• Lift opens onto outer hall area
• Intruder Alarm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63876670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GWE160427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rettie & Co , Glasgow West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.