4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Roundhams, Roundham Road, Paignton
Withdrawn from Market
- Finished To A Very High Specification
- Only 4 Remaining
- Located In One Of Paignton's Premium Positions
- A Selection Of 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Townhouses
- Superbly Appointed Kitchens
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Parking & Gardens With All Units
- Some Sea Views & Open Town Views
- Call Absolute Sales & Lettings For Further Information & Prices
***ONLY 3 REMAINING***
A selection of superbly appointed 2, 3 & 4 bedroom town houses all finished to a very high specification. Each property benefits from parking and gardens.
The Roundhams occupies a sought after location in the Roundham area of Paignton and is within close proximity to the enchanting gardens of Roundham and historic harbour and also the fabulous coastal footpath which connects Torbay. There is a bus and train station conveniently located within approximately one miles distant and the town centre and seafront is approximately half a mile away with its array of shops, facilities and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63877213.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8533686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.