2 bedroom link detached house for saleOrleigh Cross, Newton Abbot
- Modern Coach House
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Plan Living
- Fitted Kitchen With Some Appliances
- Modern Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- 2 Garages
- Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A smartly presented modern coach house, built by Redrow Homes and benefitting from the remainder of an NHBC guarantee. The spacious accommodation boasts two double bedrooms, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and a modern shower room. Gas central heating and double glazing is installed. An additional feature of this coach house is that it has two single garages underneath. This lovely home would make an ideal first purchase or investment for letting. Internal viewings come highly recommended.
Orleigh Cross is a sought after development and enjoys good access to the market town of Newton Abbot which offers an extensive range of shopping, business and leisure facilities. There is a modern hospital close by and the town also has a number of primary and secondary schools. For the commuter there is a mainline railway station approximately one mile away and there is convenient access to the A380 dual carriageway to Torbay and Exeter and the A38 Devon Expressway to Plymouth and Exeter.
Accommodation From the entrance there is a small entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor landing with storage cupboard. The open plan living accommodation is dual aspect and the kitchen area boasts a comprehensive range of modern units with some integrated appliances. There are two double bedrooms with wardrobes and a modern shower room.
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to first floor
Open Plan Living Area 18' 5" (5.61m) x 12' 0" (3.66m) overall
Bedroom 1 12' 10" (3.91m) x 10' 4" (3.15m) max
Bedroom 2 8' 11" (2.72m) x 8' 9" (2.67m)
Small area of garden.
2 Single Garages
Council Tax Band B
Ground Rent: Currently £57.99 every 6 months
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63880354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.