3 bedroom house for saleHarrington Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
- Large Semi Detached House On A Corner Plot
- Stunning Extended Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Essential To Appreciate The Size And Quality On Offer
Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Situated On A Large Corner Plot With A STUNNING LARGE EXTENDED DINING KITCHEN. Located in a quiet yet highly sought after residential area of South Shore close to all local amenities, schools and transport links. The accommodation internally comprises of porch leading to spacious hallway, large living room, fabulous extended dining kitchen with patio doors leading out to the side and rear gardens. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with a good size third bedrooms, family bathroom and seperate w/c room. Externally the property boasts well maintained gardens to the front, side and rear with off road parking to the rear driveway. Viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the size and quality on offer.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63880399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLL080661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.