4 bedroom detached house for sale52 SANDPIPER MEADOW, ALLOA
- IMMACULATE DETACHED VILLA IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- DINING ROOM DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER AND BED 2 WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS)
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- FULLY ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- MONO-BLOCKED DRIVEWAY LEADING TO INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
Bellway Lenzie style detached villa set in popular residential estate within the town of Alloa.
Alloa is a commuter town nestled between the Ochil Hills and the River Forth. Providing plenty of local amenities including a Post Office, banks, supermarkets, a variety of High street shops and health centre. There are a wide selection of leisure facilities such as the West End Park, sports centres, library, a local football stadium and Town Hall, which hosts regular shows. Alloa also provides excellent educational facilities ranging from nurseries to primary and secondary schools. Closely linked to the road and recently re-opened rail networks, Alloa provides easy access throughout the Central belt and onto the motorways for the larger cities of Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth.
The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, formal dining room, modern fitted breakfasting kitchen/family room with French doors to the rear garden. Utility room and WC situated on the ground floor and upper apartments comprising: Four bedrooms(master with balcony, dressing area and en-suite) bedroom 2 which is also a large double bedroom with bay window and en-suite, family four piece bathroom. The property is well presented and early internal viewing is highly recommended as this style of property is rarely available. The property further benefits from well maintained fully enclosed private rear garden. There is a mono-blocked driveway to the front of the property to accommodate approximately two vehicles and a single garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7967643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estates, Alloa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.