2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHayside Avenue, Balderton, Newark
- Well-presented two bedroom semi-detached house
- Viewing is highly recommended
- Kitchen including appliances
- uPVC double glazing
- Gardens, driveway and garage
Viewing is highly recommended at this two bedroom modern semi-detached house. The kitchen is includes an extensive range of fitted appliances and both bedrooms are of a generous size for this type of home. There are established gardens, driveway and garage. Call now to view!
An excellent opportunity to purchase a superbly presented two bedroom modern semi-detached house in the popular Hayside Avenue area of Newark. The property is presented to an excellent standard by the present owner and has gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. To the ground floor the property has an entrance hallway and a ground floor WC. There is a spacious lounge diner to the rear and uPVC double doors to the garden. A particular feature to the ground floor is the fitted kitchen which includes a oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. To the first floor there is a landing with two double bedrooms with a separate bathroom. Outside the property has a lawned garden area to the front with a tarmac driveway to the side providing parking on to the lead up to the single garage. To the rear there is an enclosed lawn garden area with paved patio area and a shed.
Viewing this property is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door and having ceramic tiled flooring, staircase rising to the first floor and a radiator.
Having a WC, corner wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring and uPVC window.
Lounge Diner 13' 11" x 11' 7" max ( 4.24m x 3.53m max )
This room has laminate flooring, radiator, television point and uPVC glazed double doors opening to the rear gardens.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 4" ( 2.79m x 1.63m )
This room is a real feature to the ground floor and is fitted with a range of high gloss base and wall mounted units. There is work surfacing, tiled splashbacks and a breakfast bar area. There are a range of fitted appliances to include fitted oven, four plate hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is a high quality style sink with mixer tap over, uPVC window and ceramic tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft space and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max narrowing to 8' 5" min x 9' 3" ( 3.58m max narrowing to 2.57m min x 2.82m )
Having a built-in airing cupboard housing the tank, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 5" max ( 3.56m x 2.57m max )
Having a television point, radiator and uPVC window.
Fitted to an excellent standard comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over and an adjacent glazed shower screen. There is a wash hand basin with mixer tap with vanity cupboard below, a mirrored vanity cupboard above, uPVC window and extractor fan. There is a WC, tiled flooring, majority tiled walls, inset spot lighting and chrome heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a lawn garden area with outside lighting and a covered entrance canopy to the front entrance door. There is adjacent tarmac driveway providing parking on the lead up to the single garage.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.33m x 2.62m )
Having up and over door, pitched roof, water supply, power and lighting. There is also a personal door to the rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed and is laid mainly to lawn with established shrubs and incorporates a paved patio area ideal for outside dining. There is a shed, external power point, outside water supply and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63882313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.