4 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow Ridge, Stafford
- Superb Four Bedroom Detached House
- Large Lounge & Dining Room
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Refitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Large En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Backing Onto The Canal, Potential Moorings.
- Walton on the Hill School Catchment
Row row row your boat gently down the stream...oops...the canal in this instance, and you'll be merrily merrily merrily thinking that life is just a dream! With no upward chain and having potential mooring available for a narrow boat upto 50', this superb and wonderfully appointed, spacious home backs onto the canal was thoughtfully designed with all the main living areas including the lounge, dining room, sitting / family room and kitchen all having a rear outlook overlooking the back garden and the canal beyond. 3 of the 4 bedrooms also enjoy this superb outlook. Situated in a highly desirable part of Stafford being the County town and having an array of local shops and schools nearby, the accommodation is well presented throughout and comprises an entrance porch, guest WC, large lounge, family room / sitting room and dining room., The hall leads to the modern kitchen and utility room. Upstairs are four double bedrooms, with the master benefitting from having an en-suite, whilst there is also a family bathroom. Outside, a tarmacadam driveway leads to the double garage, whilst to the rear is a lawned garden with paved sitting area being situated behind the sitting/family room and a further paved landing stage is at the bottom of the garden being adjacent to the canal with potential of a mooring. So why hang around?! This property has it all so book an internal inspection today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63882733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8498900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.