4 bedroom detached house for saleSnowberry, Nursery Close, Bradley, Stafford
Offers in Region of
- Beautifully Appointed & Substantial Four Bedroom Detached
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two En-Suites & Large Bathroom
- Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Separate Utility Room & Guest WC
- Huge Lounge, Dining Room, Study & Conservatory
- Quiet & Desirable Village Location
- Well Manicured Gardens, Driveway & Double Garage
Sitting on an exclusive development of just six individually designed properties, this superb and vast architecturally designed four bedroom family detached home has it all. Being finished to a superb standard with spacious accommodation including four double bedrooms, three spacious reception rooms and a kitchen breakfast room as well as a conservatory and three bathrooms there is a whole lot of property on offer here. The accommodation in total comprises a spacious entrance hall, guest WC, huge living room with triple aspect, dining room with conservatory off, study and kitchen opening through to a breakfast room with a separate utility room and double garage all to the ground floor. Upstairs are four double bedrooms with the master benefiting from having its own dressing area and stunning December 2017 fitted en suite bathroom. Bedroom two also benefits from having an en suite whilst there is also a spacious family bathroom. The property has UPVC double glazing throughout and was designed to keep maintenance to a minimum and has oil fired central heating. Outside, the property sits on a beautifully manicured garden plot with ample parking to the front on the gravelled driveway and a pathway leads down the side of the property to the enclosed, landscaped rear garden. The rear garden has two separate paved sitting areas both lying either side of the conservatory, lawned garden lying beyond with well stocked and colourful shrub borders. This property really is a stunner and thoroughly deserves a closer inspection whilst sitting in a very popular village, so book in your viewing today and you are sure to be impressed!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63883579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8467401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.