2 bedroom flat for saleAbbey Court, Wendell Park, W12
- Well presented two bedroom flat in excellent location
- Set within a popular residential development
- Extremely light living space throughout
- Generous sized bedrooms with storage space
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Short walk to Turnham Green and Chiswick High Road
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
Set within a popular residential development in close proximity to both Chiswick and Shepherd's Bush, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts extremely light living space, generous sized rooms and a modern kitchen.
Abbey Court is located moments from the open spaces of Wendell Park. The nearest underground stations are Turnham Green and Stamford Brook, and the motorist can access links into central London via the A40/M40.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63885079.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1053434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.