3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlakelock Gardens, Hartlepool
- ULTRA MODERN
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- VIEWING ADVISED
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
An ultra modern executive three-storey Town house with all the modern attributes of a new build and finished to a very high standard. This property has been meticulously maintained and offers well appointed accommodation. Viewing essential.
An ultra modern executive three-storey Town house with all the modern attributes of a new build and finished to a very high standard. This property has been meticulously maintained and offers well appointed accommodation. It has tasteful, modern decor throughout and is situated in a popular location overlooking the Park with off street allocated parking. Viewing essential.
understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
two piece white suite comprising low level low flush WC, wash hand basin with splashback tiling, extractor, radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 10" (max) ( 4.52m x 3.91m (max) )
UPVC French doors leading to rear garden, wall mounted 'plasma' style electric fire, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 5" x 7' 8" ( 5.61m x 2.34m )
fitted with an ultra modern range of white high gloss wall and base units with stainless steel sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated oven with electric hob, space for washing machine and dishwasher. integrated fridge freezer, spotlighting to ceiling, Dining Area, radiator.
giving access to;
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 12' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.91m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 6' 1" ( 3.56m x 1.85m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, attractive modern tiling to walls.
giving access to;
Master Bedroom 16' 11" x 12' 9" (max) ( 5.16m x 3.89m (max) )
Velux windows, built in robes, storage to eaves, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, double shower cubicle, low level low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator, storage to eaves, extractor fan.
predominantly laid to lawn, off street parking.
Enclosed Rear Garden
predominantly laid to lawn, south facing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63887686.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.