5 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Road, Tewin, Welwyn, Hertfordshire
- Fabulous 5 Bedroom Detached Character Home
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Stunning Bespoke Kitchen & Dining Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- 0.5 Acre Plot
- Double Garage & Off Street Parking
- Highly Sought After, Desirable Location
A fabulous detached character home refurbished to a fantastic standard and set in gardens of over half an acre in a highly desirable location.
Tradewinds is a fabulous family home set well back from the road in large east and west facing gardens. The generous reception hall has Italian tiled floor and a recently re-fitted cloakroom with WC and basin. The main drawing room has dual aspect windows with two seating areas, a marble open fireplace and French doors leading out to the rear garden. The bespoke kitchen/dining area has a wonderful Italian tiled floor and feature highlighting. The range of kitchen units has integrated appliances including separate fridge and freezer, dishwasher, double oven and a central preparation unit with induction hob and extraction over. The worksurfaces are polished Quartz with low voltage downlighters over. The kitchen is open to the dining area with utility room beyond. The home also provides a study separate from the living space for families that work from home.
On the first floor is an impressive master bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes and views over the rear garden with a beautiful fitted en-suite shower room. There are 4 further bedrooms, three of which are doubles and a brand-new family bathroom suite in white/chrome with bath, rainfall shower and screen, vanity basin, WC and fully tiled floor and walls. The house stands on a stunning plot of just over half an acre and has an extensive lawn to the rear, providing a great play area for children, the far end merges in to mixed woodland and mature rhododendrons. Backing on to the house is a raised flower bed and pathway with gate leading to the front, there is also a patio with brick retaining walls. The front has a sweeping gravel drive with parking for several cars and garden either side, a detached double garage provides additional parking and storage.
Tewin Wood is a sought-after residential area with large family houses which run through light woodland. There is a village store one mile away at Tewin, there are more extensive facilities in Welwyn Garden City which lies 4 miles to the South. For those wishing to commute, Welwyn North Station is under 2 miles away offering a fast and frequent service into King's Cross, from as little as 19 minutes. Junction 6 of the A1(M) is about 2 ½ miles away at Welwyn Village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63887811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGC190304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.