3 bedroom detached house for saleNottingham Drive, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Cooker & Separate Utility
- Spacious Open-plan Living Area With Log Burning Fireplace
- Garden Room With Sky Lantern & Sliding Doors To The Garden
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Juliette Balcony With Countryside Views
- Family Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Substantial Private South Facing Rear Garden With Lawn, Orchard & Veg Plot
- Off Street parking For Numerous Cars & Garage
- Study, Downstairs W.C, GCH & uPVC DG
- Energy Rating TBC & No Onward Chain
Set back from the road on a fantastic plot in the sought after suburb of Wingerworth is this superbly presented three bedroom detached house. Deceptively spacious the property has been extended to provide over 1900 sq. ft of neutrally decorated, flexible accommodation set across two levels including fabulous entertaining spaced and recently fitted modern bathrooms. Ideally located a short distance from shops, amenities, renowned schools and transport links the property is available with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63887902.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.