4 bedroom detached house for saleGlenair Avenue, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- Impressive character home
- Large entrance hall
- Separate reception room/snug
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Four double bedrooms (en-suite to master)
- Detached garage
- Ample off road parking
- Sought after location
- Lilliput & Baden Powell school catchment
A period detached four bedroom family home situated within easy walking distance to all the local amenities, bars and bistros at Ashley Cross and within easy access of Whitecliff and Poole Park. The property benefits from full UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, fitted kitchen and excellent sized rooms throughout. Outside the property the landscaped rear garden is mainly laid to patio area with feature shrubbery, fence and brick surround and outside tap. Gate giving access to the detached garage at the side of the property and off-road parking for several vehicles. NO FORWARD CHAIN
The Lower Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills.
Lilliput Village is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN130129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.