3 bedroom bungalow for saleHambleton Avenue, Redcar
- Lovely Example of a Comfortable, Nicely Presented Semi Detached Bungalow of Good Proportions Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire
- Breakfast Kitchen with Modern Style Units UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler Good Size Rear Garden
- Ample Parking on the Driveway & Detached Garage Smart Modern White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Both inside and out, this semi-detached bungalow has lots to offer!
The comfortable, well presented accommodation comprises entrance lobby, hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen with modern Beech style units and built-in oven and hob, three bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white four-piece suite. Outside, there are well looked after gardens, ample car parking space and a detached single garage.
Other features which are certain to entice include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63892843.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.