2 bedroom apartment for saleChurch Road North, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- A Second Floor Duplex Apartment
- Popular Residential Location
- A Wealth Of Local Amenities
- Attractive Communal Hallway
- Reception Hall
- Two Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Staircase To Lounge & Kitchen
- Allocated Car Parking Space
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this second floor duplex apartment situated in this highly popular residential location. The property being in this well presented and beautifully maintained building and briefly comprises: communal hallway with staircase to upper floors, reception hall, two bedrooms with ensuite to master and a family bathroom with a staircase leading to the lounge and kitchen. The property benefits from sash windows and gas central heating. Externally there is an allocated car parking space. The property is being offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
4.48m x 4.55m
Sash window, quality wooden flooring, two gas central heating radiators and cupboard housing combination boiler. Open to:
3.47m x 2.69m
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, induction hob and oven with brushed steel extractor fan over, velux skylight, down lighters, quality wooden flooring.
Allocated car parking space.
A well presented and beautifully maintained hallway with staircase to upper floors.
Security intercom system, gas central heating radiator, quality wooden flooring, storage cupboard, spindled staircase.
4.46m x 2.58m
Fitted with double aspect sash windows, gas central heating radiator, carpeted flooring and door to:
1.53m x 1.45m
Fitted with a corner shower unit with panelled base and overhead shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, down lighters.
2.61m x 5.21m
Fitted with a sash window, gas central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
2.13m x 1.78m
Free standing bath with mixer tap, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, down lighters.
Staircase To Upper Floor
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63893008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART150471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.