5 bedroom detached house for saleEastwood, Otterspool, Liverpool, L17
- Attractive Five Bedroom Detached Property, L17
- Situated in the Highly Desirable Location of Otterspool
- Features a Porch, Entrance Hall and Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Open Plan Fitted Kitchen Diner with Granite Worktops
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two En suites and a Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Split Level Garden With Decked Patio and Well Kept Lawn
- Large Windows and Impressive Decor Throughout the Property
- Benefits from Off Road Parking and Downstairs W.C.
Located in the highly regarded area of Otterspool, Move Residential are offering this stunning four bedroom detached house on Eastwood Road. Through a welcoming porch you will be guided through an entrance hall that leads to two separated reception rooms. These family living areas are decorated to a high standard with large windows allowing natural light to flood each room, creating an open and bright living space. Continuing through the property you will gaze upon a modern open plan, kitchen/dining area with granite finished worktops, gloss finished units and neutral decor. To the first floor of this bespoke property, you have a master en suite bedroom, a second double with en suite and two further generously sized double bedrooms. Furthermore this floor also benefits from a three piece family bathroom. Externally this accommodation also comprises of a split level garden to the rear with a paved patio and a lawned area as well as a garage and off road parking. Viewings for this property are highly sought after and recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63893367.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9755100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.