3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMickleton Drive, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Renewed Gas Boiler in 2017
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Built in 2005 By Haslam Homes
- Attractive Corner Plot
- Rear Garage & Driveway
- Rear Lawn Garden & Side Aspect Patio
- Mulberry Park Is A small Development of Only 39 Dwellings
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully appointed and modern three bedroom semi detached house. Located on Mulberry Park which is a small development of only 39 Dwellings, built by Haslam homes in 2005 to the Padstow design. Ideally situated to maximise the benefits of easy access to Darlington and the A66, it is well positioned close to a Tesco supermarket, a small arcade of shops, and for the catchment of Egglescliffe Secondary School. The property occupies a delightful corner position within the development with a popular south westerly facing rear garden and unlike the new builds already benefits from; carpets and floorings throughout, integrated kitchen appliances, attractive Plantation shutters to the living room, neutral decoration and landscaped gardens. From the moment you enter the property it is clearly evident that this is a well presented, light and airy home which is certain to appeal to a large audience of buyers. The living accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living room with twin French doors to the garden and kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor the master bedroom has an en-suite, there are two further bedrooms and modern white bathroom. Externally there are rear fence and wall enclosed south westerly facing gardens laid to lawn with a small paved patio and further larger terrace to the side which is ideal for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining in private surroundings. A footpath leads to the rear tarmac driveway and garage. Overall this is a superb property ideally suited to a professional buyer or young family and a must to view.
2.41m x 1.78m
Front aspect landscaped lawn garden with shrubbery planting and footpath.
Rear patio leading from the living room twin Freench doors, garden laid to lawn with shrubbery planted borders and footpath tothe rear gate access, driveway and garage. Side aspect enclosed and private courtyard seating area ideal for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining.
Garage & Parking
Rear aspect driveway and garage.
4.52m x 3.63m
Kitchen Breakfast Room
4.55m x 2.36m
3.58m x 3.43m
En-Suite Shower Room
3.73m x 2.41m
2.74m x 2m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63895360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.