4 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Avenue, Penarth
- OPEN DAY 10/02/18 FROM 10 am UNTIL rpm
- Three Double Bedrooms & Guest room
- Open plan living room, sitting room
- Open Plan Kitchen/breakfast room
- Mature garden with garage
An attractive period residence set in this delightful position with pedestrian access to to the front in Penarh Town offering a characterful accommodation with many original features, attractive gardens to front and rear with garage. OPEN DAY 10/02/18 FROM 10 AM UNTIL 12 PM.
An attractive period property set is this most sought after area. This beautiful family home is within close walking distance of Penarth Town Centre and the Beach front. The accommodation briefly comprises of two separate reception rooms to include a generous size living room and diner, a beautiful fitted kitchen/breakfast with french doors onto well maintained gardens. There are three double bedrooms, guest room and family bathroom; the upstairs also includes a separate cloakroom . The front is situated on a pedestrianised walkway and access to the rear is via rear lane access onto a garage This lovely home retains many original features including fireplaces, coved ceilings, tiled flooring, sash windows, picture rails and dado rails. Internal viewing is highly recommended!
Wooden door into hall. Partially laid with original quarry tiles. Dado rail. Wall mounted coat hanger. Original molded arch and coving. Meter cupboards. Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Under stairs storage. Door to sitting room. Door to main lounge and diner.
Lounge/diner 27' 2" narrowing to x 13' 10" ( 8.28m narrowing to x 4.22m )
Bay fronted sash window. Two radiators. Picture rail. Feature marble fireplace and surround. Original stain glass door to veranda.
Veranda 7' 5" narrowing to x 6' 9" ( 2.26m narrowing to x 2.06m )
Glass ceiling. Wooden glazed door into rear garden. Tiled floor. Electric radiator. Power points.
Sitting Room 14' 1" narrowing to x 9' 10" ( 4.29m narrowing to x 3.00m )
Two sash windows to side. Wood paneling with dado. Built in plate rack. Original working slate fireplace with stone hearth. Wooden glazed door to kitchen. TV point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 22' narrowing to x 9' 8" max ( 6.71m narrowing to x 2.95m max )
Wooden kitchen with solid oak worktops. Plumbing for dish washer, Integrated fridge. Plumbing for washing machine. Belfast style sink. Space for range cooker. Extractor hood with built in plate rack. Fitted shelves. Two wooden double glazed windows to the side and rear. Double glazed wooden french doors to rear. Tiled flooring. Inset lights. Breakfast area, Sash window to side. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Split level landing. door Leading to cloakroom, dressing room/ guest room. Step up to upper landing leading to bedroom one and two. Dado rail. Radiator. Upper landing with stairs leading to bedroom three.
Bedroom One 18' 9" narrowing to x 11' 3" ( 5.71m narrowing to x 3.43m )
Three arch sash window to front. Feature marble fireplace. Wooden flooring. Radiator. Cove ceiling.
Sash window to side. Wood paneling and dado. W/C. Wash hand basin,
Bedroom Two 11' 7" narrowing to x 11' 1" ( 3.53m narrowing to x 3.38m )
Sash windows with partial obscure glass to rear. Feature slate fireplace. Shelving. Cove ceiling. Wooden flooring.
Dressing Room/guest Room 12' 1" max narrowing to x 9' 9" ( 3.68m max narrowing to x 2.97m )
Sash window to side. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Cast iron feature fire place, door to bathroom.
Bedroom Three 16' 1" narrowing to x 9' 11" max ( 4.90m narrowing to x 3.02m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear. Radiator. Cast iron feature fireplace. Wooden flooring. Access into loft space. Partially head restricted height.
Bathroom 9' 10" narrowing to x 9' 11" ( 3.00m narrowing to x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear. Wash hand basin. Panel bath with shower above. W/C. Heated with shelvings. Concealed boiler.
Mostly Paved with selection of trees, shrubs and climbers. Flower beds and hedging. Mostly enclosed with low level wall. Path to front door.
Mostly laid to lawn. Selection of trees and shrubs. Enclosed with brick wall and stone wall. Raised vegetable patch. Flower borders. Paved patio to rear and to side. Wooden gate into drive and door into garage.
Up and over door. Power and light. Shelvings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63896203.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.