5 bedroom detached house for saleShirley Drive, ST. LEONARDS-ON-SEA
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Wet Room, Cloakroom, En Suite and Family Bathroom
- Private Split Level Garden
- Off Road Parking
A well-presented Detached Family Home offering spacious and versatile accommodation comprising OPEN PLAN living area, sitting room, UTILITY, cloakroom and FIVE bedrooms. Additionally benefiting from wet room, en suite, family bathroom, off road PARKING and split level garden.
Located on the outskirts of St Leonards on sea, this well-presented Detached home. Presented to a high standard throughout with open plan living accommodation, modern fitted kitchen having many integral appliances, separate utility room, cloakroom and further sitting room. Additionally the property comprises five double bedrooms, two en suites and a further family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off road parking and garden to the rear.
Internal viewing is essential to full appreciate the merits of this property.
Approached via double glazed door to the front aspect, with tiled flooring and further double glazed door into
Having engineered oak flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect and stairs providing access to upper floor accommodation with storage cupboard beneath.
Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
Sitting Room 15' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.68m )
Having feature fireplace, picture rail, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Open Plan Living Accommodation
Spilt on two levels having a kitchen/breakfast room on the higher level with steps down to the lounge/dining area.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Area 20' x 13' 4" ( 6.10m x 4.06m )
Fitted with a bespoke range of comprehensive units with granite work surfaces. Offering a variety of appliances including an integral dishwasher, multi fuel range cooker with cooker hood, built in Miele multi purpose coffee machine and Lamona microwave. Further built in wine cooler, twin bowl sink with spray mixer tap and further separate boiling water tap. Other elements of the built in kitchen include a plate rack, glass fronted display cabinets, built in trays and chopping boards. Space for American style fridge freezer, two larder cupboards, LED spotlights and engineered oak flooring. Steps down to
Living Area 22' 3" x 12' 3" ( 6.78m x 3.73m )
Having full width double glazed bi-folding doors providing access to the rear garden. Engineered oak flooring and granite wall mounted radiators.
Utility Room 13' 10" x 7' 3" ( 4.22m x 2.21m )
Having double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, a range of base units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, plumbing and space for washing machine and space for further appliance. Partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, fitted wine rack, radiator and a further double glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having inset LED sensor lighting. Door into
Master Bedroom 19' 3" x 12' 6" ( 5.87m x 3.81m )
Having radiator, recessed storage with hanging space and two double glazed French doors to Juliet balconies overlooking the rear garden. Further door into
En Suite Shower Room/ Wet Room
Having built in shower with rain fall shower and separate shower attachment, wash hand basin and a low level wc. Period style radiator, heated towel rail, electric shaver point, LED lighting and double glazed Velux window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.42m x 3.25m )
Having radiator, two recessed built in cupboards with hanging and shelving space, wood effect laminate flooring and a double glazed window overlooking the front aspect. Wood block glazing to;
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted with a roll top claw foot bath having mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. Partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
Having radiator, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the side a aspect having distant views over roof tops and towards Beachy Head.
Bedroom Four 14' 6" x 7' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc and vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and a Velux window to the side aspect.
Door on first floor landing having staircase rising to
Bedroom Five 31' x 8' 3" ( 9.45m x 2.51m )
Divided into two areas having bedroom area with Velux window and separate living area with further Velux window, laminate flooring and access to eaves storage cupboard.
To the front of the property is an area of off road parking, shrub borders and garden area with fenced boundaries.
The rear garden is split level with a raised paved terrace having glass panelled enclosure. With steps down to further patio area, an area of lawn with further decked area and garden shed. Having fenced boundaries and side access to the front of the property.
Access to under house storage area with inter connecting rooms and gas boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63899725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.