2 bedroom flat for saleKnotley Way West Wickham BR4
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Flat
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Well Appointed Shower Room
- Secure Entry Phone System
- Allocated Parking
- Superbly Positioned for High Street
- Close To Good Schools
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Superbly positioned for the High Street in a highly sought after development is this two double bedroom ground floor flat. The property is finished to a high standard and offers low maintenance living in the heart of West Wickham with access to the wide range of amenities and transport links on offer.
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall with large storage cupboard, dual aspect lounge with bay window open to the fitted kitchen, well-appointed shower room and two very generous double bedrooms. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry phone system and allocated parking.
Knotley Way is located with access to West Wickham station providing frequent services into London Bridge, Canon Street and Charing Cross and local buses provide direct and reliable routes into Bromley and Croydon. The property is also conveniently located for some highly regarded Primary and Secondary schools including Hawes Down, Oak Lodge and Langley Park school for boys and girls.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property and development.
Lease - 125 Years from 16th April 2008
Service Charge - £1,045.20 per annum
Energy Efficiency Rating B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P213885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, West Wickham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.