2 bedroom flat for saleCatherine Drive,Richmond,TW9
- Two Bedroom Modern Flat
- Dual aspect lounge/dining room
- Private loft storage
- Allocated parking space
- Well-maintained gardens and grounds
- Private Gate with Access to Church Road and Station
- Richmond Station 0.1 Miles
Two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and alcove which offers flexible usage. Benefits include a lease in excess of 125 years, allocated car parking space, communal gardens and exclusive access to Richmond Station via the lower Church Road access gate.
Catherine Drive is a cul-de-sac accessed via Cedar Terrace just 0.1 miles from central Richmond and the station. A south-facing apartment with two double bedrooms situated on the top floor of this purpose-built development. Two double bedrooms, dual-aspect lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom and large entrance lobby. Benefits include an unexpired lease in excess of 125 years, large loft-space, 1 allocated parking space, well-tended communal gardens and exclusive secure access to Richmond Station via the lower Church Road access gate. Within 0.1 of miles of Richmond station with its regular services into London, Waterloo and the District Line and Overground.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2592073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.