3 bedroom terraced house for saleCedar Drive, Edenbridge
- Easy access High Street and Station
- Spacious lounge with stove
- Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower
- Three bedrooms
- 77 ' rear garden
- Double glazed
- Rear lobby ideal for extension
A three bedroom terraced house situated in the popular Stangrove area, close to the High Street amenities and station.
The property offers good size family accommodation and offers excellent potential (stpp) to extend into a rear lobby.
An inviting entrance hall leads to a spacious lounge to the front with a wood burning stove and a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room across the back. A lobby off provides excellent potential.
The first floor provides three good size bedrooms, as well as a fully tiled bathroom with a shower.
Outside, the rear garden extends to around 77' and has an area of lawn with well stocked flower borders. A large workshop is situated to the end with power connected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63909634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDE170143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Edenbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.