2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChain-free sale at Carbis Bay, St Ives
Withdrawn from Market
- Available for full-time residency, residential let, bolthole retreat or as a holiday let
- Chain-free for an easy sale to ready and able buyers
- Mains gas, electricity, drainage and metered water supply
- Council Tax Band A
- Annual Ground Rent - £1200
- Stamp Duty to pay based on the asking price - First time buyer £0. Residential £300. Additional property £4,500
*** STAMP DUTY EXEMPT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS. SAVE £300 *** Offered for sale as a chain-free proposal, our Vendor is keen to venture on to their next adventure. The chance now opens up for ready and able buyers who are looking to secure a property to call home, use as a personal retreat or holiday let investment.
A simple, balanced layout works well with easy on the eye decor, flooring and fitments and while these have been maintained, there are some areas in need of remedial improvements, with attention drawn to some of the casements.
Just off the kitchen is small paved patio for the owner's use and surrounding the bungalow on three sides are grass verges that are currently owned and maintained by land development Freeholder. Parking is catered for with open bays for parking on a first come, first served basis.
Located on fringes of a low rise private development that consists of only 72 similar residences, this cute bijou bungalow is just over half a mile from Carbis Bay beach and main public highway and is sited perfectly to enjoy the quiet ambiance of the area while not being isolated from main road links and shops.
Viewings by appointment only with the Vendor's Sole agent, without exception.
A ceiling hatch opens for access into the attic space that houses the gas boiler.
11' 8'' x 9' 8'' (3.55m x 2.94m)
A double-sized room.
9' 7'' x 8' 8'' (2.92m x 2.64m)
A small double or large single-sized room.
A 3-piece suite with tiled splash backs, herringbone designed floor tiles and comprising of a panel enclosed bath with separate electric shower and splash guard, a pedestal hand-wash basin and a WC with a low level cistern.
Grass verges surround the bungalow on three sides and a small patios sits off the kitchen. resident and visitor parking bays are in close proximity on a first come, first served basis.
14' 0'' x 9' 7'' (4.26m x 2.92m)
Contrasting wall decor adds warmth while reflecting the natural light and the timber mantle surround and electric fireplace sit as the focal point.
10' 2'' x 8' 1'' (3.10m x 2.46m)
Open with the living area and with a serving hatch from the kitchen.
9' 8'' x 8' 7'' (2.94m x 2.61m)
Light coloured units and beech wood effect surfaces contrast with plain and mosaic wall tiles and herringbone designed flooring. Integrated fitments include recessed sink unit and an extractor fan with a gas hob and electric oven. Spaces are provided for a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer and a side leads out to a small patio area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8537259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Town Coastal Rural, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.