3 bedroom town house for saleBretton Close, Brierley, Barnsley, S72
- SPACIOUS GEORGIAN STYLE END TOWN HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER EN SUITE
- CUL DE SAC POSITION UPON DEVELOPMENT
- PLEASANT REAR GARDENS - DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZED
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES - SCHOOLS & COMMUTER LINKS
Family friendly cul de sac close to popular primary school. A well presented three double bedroom, two bathroom Georgian style end town house offering accommodation over three floors. Cul de sac position within this highly regarded area of Brierley.
Close to highly regarded primary school. Occupying a pleasant family friendly cul de sac position upon this popular Georgian style development is this well appointed end town house which offers accommodation over three floors. Featuring a spacious top floor master bedroom with en suite shower room which complements two further double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The spacious contemporary fitted kitchen is open plan to the lounge which overlooks the attractive rear gardens. Having driveway parking and garage this spacious home enjoys gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Being well served by nearby amenities and schools the property offers commuter links to the Dearne Valley network, Wakefield and Pontefract. Must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63920872.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.