2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Fort, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Large kitchen/ diner
- Integral garage
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- Close proximity to train station and town
- Private development
- EPC energy rating B (81)
This beautifully presented 2 bedroom house with private garden and garage is ready and waiting to be enjoyed.
Kick back and relax at the end of the day with no work to be done here. The kitchen/ diner is an amazing space with high gloss units and good quality appliances which is sure to bring out the budding Jamie's or Nigella's amongst you.
If you fancy a night off, take advantage of one of the many restaurants and bars in Rochester offering food from all corners of the world.
Walking along the historic High Street with cathedral spires and castle turrets in the back ground is a perfect way to while away the time. Walk the cobbled street where Dickens wrote some of his famous novels. Take in the breath taking views of the river Medway along the Esplanade.
What the Owner says:
The moment this property was available we grabbed it with both hands. We bought it as a new build and loved it because it was finished to a high standard and I could walk to the station in less than quarter of an hour.
Having a separate garden and garage was a real bonus, not to mention our own en-suite shower room.
We are now moving to a bigger house as we are looking to extend our family but we will miss this home as it was our first family home.
I really hope that the new owners enjoy it as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 18'10 x 10'6 (5.74m x 3.20m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Kitchen/ Diner: 19'6 x 12'0 (5.95m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 9'5 (4.37m x 2.87m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 8'11 x 8'6 (2.72m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 6'0 (2.01m x 1.83m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.