4 bedroom terraced house for saleCHOLSEY
Withdrawn from Market
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Lounge / Diner
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- En suite in Master Bedroom and Guest Room
- Rear Garden With Home Office Space
- Allocated Parking Space + Visitor Parking In The Vicinity
- Gas Central Heating
- A Short Distance From The Picturesque River Thames
An elegant 4 bedroom Town House situated on this highly regarded development a short distance from the River Thames offering stylish and flexible accommodation presented to a high standard.
The substantial accommodation is arranged over 3 floors including 2 en-suites and an impressive top floor master bedroom. To the rear are attractive gardens and very useful home office. To the front is allocated parking, and further planted border.
The property is ideally situated a short distance from Cholsey village shops and amenities, mainline station and Wallingford town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63927079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8248675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.