4 bedroom detached house for saleLower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- Spacious detached three/four bedroom family home
- Fantastic Location Conveniently Situated For Poole Park & Ashley Cross Village
- Two/three reception rooms
- Off road parking & Enclosed Garden
- Baden Powell and Lilliput school catchment
- A Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Private Garden With Access To The Side
- Easy access to train station servicing Waterloo line & local bus routes to areas such as Christchurc
- Brilliant Garden for Entertaining With a Small Outbuilding
- Fantastic accommodation for a family home
A deceptively spacious four bedroom detached family home located in the heart of Lower Parkstone, within walking distance to Whitecliff Park and Lilliput Village.The property offers versatile accommodation throughout comprising of a large lounge/diner with bi fold doors leading to the garden. Separate kitchen breakfast room, downstairs study and also a good sized family room/bedroom. Additional benefits include a downstairs toilet and storage cupboard. The first floor landing gives access to three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
The garden is of a good size and has been landscaped to provide ease of maintenance. A large raised decked area provides an ideal entertaining space decked for BBQ's and socialising, while the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn. The current owners have recently invested in a timber built stand alone office/cabin/garden room benefiting from light and power.
The Lower Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills. Lilliput Village is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the London Waterloo South West train service.
KITCHEN 12' 11" x 7' 10" (3.95m x 2.41m)
STUDY 16' 4" x 8' 1" (5.00m x 2.48m)
FAMILY ROOM 14' 1" x 8' 1" (4.30m x 2.48m)
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 3" x 9' 6" (3.43m x 2.90m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 7" x 9' 8" (3.25m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM 3 7' 10" x 7' 3" (2.41m x 2.23m)
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 7' 6" (2.41m x 2.31m)
LOUNGE/DINER 17' 11" x 16' 11" (5.47m x 5.18m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63927507.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102488010714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.