2 bedroom mobile home for saleEastern Green Park Three, Eastern Green, Penzance
Sold by Us
- TWO BEDROOMS * LOUNGE/DINER
- WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN * EN SHOWER ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM * OVER 45'S ONLY
- PARKING FOR ONE CAR * LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
- TEN YEAR WARRANTY * FULLY FURNISHED PACKAGE
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC EXEMPT
FOUR STEPS LEADING UP TO DOUBLE GLAZED FRONT DOOR TO:
L-SHAPED ENTRANCE HALL Radiator.
LOUNGE/DINER 15' 6" x 15' 2" (4.72m x 4.62m) narrowing to 7'7 x 6'6 L-Shaped. Two windows to the front and two windows to the side, fireplace with electric fire, two radiators.
KITCHEN 10' x 7' 3" (3.05m x 2.21m) Equipped with a range of built in units, stainless steel sink unit, wall and base units, built in fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher, built in oven, four ringed gas hob with extractor over, kick plate heater, bay window to the side.
UTILITY ROOM 7' 4" x 5' 1" (2.24m x 1.55m) Stainless steel single sink unit with adjoining worksurface, range of wall and base units, built in washing machine, boiler, radiator, door to outside.
BEDROOM 1 10' 2" x 7' 3" (3.1m x 2.21m) Built in wardrobe, bay window to the side, radiator.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM Walk in double shower cubicle, low level vanity unit with drawer below, extractor, integral ceiling lights, heated towel rail, window.
BEDROOM 2 9' 9" x 7' 3" (2.97m x 2.21m) Built in wardrobe with window to the side, radiator.
SHOWER ROOM Walk in double shower, low level WC, vanity unit, extractor, integral ceiling lights, heated towel rail, complementary tiling to one wall, window.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property is parking for one car. Low maintenance gravelled garden around three sides of the property. There is also an 8' x 6' shed which is yet to be erected.
SITE RENT Approximately £145.00 per calendar month.
SITE RULES No person under the age of 45 years may reside in a park home, with exception of the park owner and their family or the park warden/manager.
A maximum of two pets or animals per household except dogs which are subject of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991, farm animals including poultry, pigeons and reptiles. Dogs must be kept under proper control and must not be permitted to frighten other users on the park. Any dog must be kept on a lead not exceeding 1 metre in length and it must not be allowed to despoil on the park. Where this happens, it must be removed.
There are other rules with regards to vehicles, noise, condition of the pitch, storage, refuse and external decoration - a full copy can be obtained from Marshall's Estate Agents, Penzance office.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
DIRECTIONS The entrance to the site is immediately opposite Tesco's supermarket. No. 40 is situated to the back of the site.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844015973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.