4 bedroom detached house for salePool Hill, Newent, Gloucestershire
Offers in Region of
- Nestled in a private setting with idyllic south facing views
- Bespoke kitchen
- Sitting room with multi-fuel stove
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Double garage with car port
- Landscaped terraced gardens of 1/3 acre (approx)
The house is entered into a porch with a useful storage cupboard which leads into the double aspect dining room with beautiful views over the terraced garden and stairs leading up to the first floor. The sitting room also enjoys a double aspect with a brick and beam fireplace with a multi-fuel stove inset, which makies a real focal point of the room.
The impressive, double aspect, bespoke galley style kitchen has recently been fitted with Karndean flooring, along with an excellent range of wall and floor cabinets. The Rangemaster double oven with separate grill and five ring induction hob makes a real feature of the room and integral appliances comprise; a fridge and freezer both by Liebherr, a Bosch deep warming drawer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. From the kitchen a door leads to the utility room and downstairs cloakroom which continues with the Karndean flooring and an external door out to the rear of the property.
On the first floor there is an inviting double aspect master bedroom with an en suite bathroom. There are two further bedrooms on this floor and a family bathroom.
Stairs from the first floor lead up to the second floor and a small landing area with a built-in storage cupboard. A door leads through to a double bedroom enjoying a double aspect along with a large storage cupboard and built-in wardrobes.
Grounds & Gardens
The Old Forge sits within its grounds and is approached through a gated entrance onto a gravel driveway with parking for numerous vehicles leading to an automated double garage with power and light and loft space above. Adjacent to the garage is a car port with an inspection pit and a storage area located above the car port. A useful log store is situated behind the garage.
The rear patio takes advantage of the early morning sun, perfect for morning coffee. A part gravel and paved area leads to the newly laid modern front terrace and BBQ area and southerly facing landscaped gardens. A well with a submersive pump, which is ideal for watering the garden can also be found in this part of the garden. There is an upper lawn area with a pergola with electric point and lighting and a charming seating area. The terraced beds lead down to a lower lawn area and to one corner there is a greenhouse with electrics, cold frames, two vegetable plots and a pond with a pump.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIR170050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering The Cotswolds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.