Studio flat for saleChurch Street, Tamworth
- ** BRAND NEW STUDIO APARTMENT **
- ** TOWN CENTRE LOCATION **
- ** IDEAL FOR TRAIN COMMUTERS **
- ** FULLY REDEVELOPED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION **
- ** MODERN SHOWER ROOM **
- ** FULLY INTERGRATED KITCHEN AREA **
- ** CENTRAL HEATED & DOUBLE GLAZED **
- ** A RARE OPPORTUNITY INDEED **
A stylishly presented first floor studio apartment ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or those looking to commute by rail, this property is likely to prove very popular. The apartment boasts a MODERN SHOWER ROOM and an open plan living area with FULLY INTERGRATED KITCHEN area. CALL 01827 66400 TO VIEW!!
** BRAND NEW TOWN CENTRE APARTMENT ** Set adjacent to the church this first floor studio apartment is ideal for first time buyers or those looking to commute by rail, this property is likely to prove popular. The apartment comprises of entrance hallway, high specification shower room and an open plan living area to include a modern kitchen area with intergrated appliances . With local council parking near by those looking to travel by car will find useful travel links via the A5 and M42. Those travelling by foot will appreciate that the apartment is situated within Tamworth Town Centre and 400 meters from Tamworth Train Station. ** This apartment does need to be viewed for the property and location to be fully appreciated so book now through Burchell Edwards.**
Accessed from the rear via College Lane, with a post box, intercom access and entrance gained via communal door into lobby area.
Inset courtesy doormat, electricity meters, doorway to apartments 2,3 and 4 only, stairway leading to carpeted first floor landing with doors off to:
Feature wooden composite front door with spy hole accessing the apartment leading to an inner hallway with wood effect laminate flooring door to shower room, ceiling light point and new wall mounted consumer unit.
Modern attractive shower room we fully tiled enclosed corner shower unit with electric shower, stainless steel electric heated towel rail, wash hand basin with vanity storage unit and shaver point within, extractor fan, low level W.C, fully tiled floor and mirrored storage cupboard.
Studio 14' 9" max x 18' 11" max ( 4.50m max x 5.77m max )
Having chrome light and electrical power points, aluminium double glazed windows to front and side elevations, reinforced aluminium fire door, wall mounted electric fireplace, electric panel heater, wood effect laminate flooring, two ceiling light points, intercom access,
Television and telephone points and sleeping area with dedicated chrome dimmer switch.
Kitchen Area 15' 1" x 5' 6" ( 4.60m x 1.68m )
Modern and attractive fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with soft close drawers, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, part tiling to walls, electric oven, four ring electric hob, integrated washer dryer, integrated fridge/freezer, large ceramic cream floor tiles, extractor fan, kitchen drawers and units fitted with soft and LED inset spotlights to ceiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM203318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.