2 bedroom apartment for saleFriars Orchard, Brunswick Road, Gloucester, GL1
- No onward chain
- Immaculately presented ground floor apartment
- Conveniently situated close to Gloucester City Centre
- Two large double bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Allocated off road parking
- Potential rental income of £750pcm
- No restrictions on the lease to let the property
A most impressive ground floor two double bedroom apartment conveniently located between the city centre and Gloucester docks. This exceptionally well presented property boasts high ceilings and spacious living accommodation to include an open plan kitchen/living room, with four floor to ceiling windows and Juliet balcony, the kitchen is fully fitted with integrated appliances.
Both bedrooms are good doubles with an ensuite to the master, the bathroom has been adapted with wet room facilities, perfect for someone with disabilities. There is also a good size hallway with a large airing cupboard.
Outside has beautifully landscaped gardens and the property itself has south westerly facing windows giving a light and airy feeling.
If you are looking for an investment opportunity you could expect to achieve in the region £750pcm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63930604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.