2 bedroom flat for saleBraidpark Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow
- EPC RATING BAND C
- UPPER QUARTER VILLA
- TWO BEDROOMS
A superb 'Dickie built' upper quarter villa nestling peacefully in this popular residential cul-de-sac and boasting well-proportioned accommodation throughout.
Enjoying a peaceful position within this popular residential cul-de-sac yet located only a short distance from a wide range of amenities in central Giffnock, this 'Dickie built' upper quarter villa boasts well-proportioned accommodation throughout and will appeal to a number of different buyer types.
Easily accessible with adjacent residents parking and private garage, the internal accommodation extends to bright entrance hallway leading in turn to formal reception hallway with storage cupboards off, spacious bay windowed lounge with feature fire and timber surround at focal point, separate open-plan dining area off lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two good sized bedrooms both with mirror fronted wardrobes and modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and separate overhead shower.
Braidpark Drive lies close to a number of services and amenities on nearby Fenwick Road, these include shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements, banks, post offices and restaurants. A number of leisure facilities including golf, bowling, tennis clubs and parks are also available close by, as are regular bus and rail services running to outlying areas making this an ideal base for commuting. Main arterial roads link in turn to motorway networks such as the M77, M8, M74 and southern orbital all of which provide fast road access to Glasgow City centre, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire coast.
Lounge 17' 6" max outwith bay x 12' 8" max ( 5.33m max outwith bay x 3.86m max )
Dining Area 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 8" max ( 2.97m x 2.34m max )
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.17m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 10' 6" max into door recess ( 2.39m x 3.20m max into door recess )
Bathroom 6' 6" over bath (max) x 5' 6" ( 1.98m over bath (max) x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.