3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTopcliffe Road, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 9QL
- CHAIN FREE WITH SENSIBLE OFFERS INVITED
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
- Very Well Presented
- Close to Amenities and to Town Centre
- Integral, Tandem Garage, Driveway Parking
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- EPC to Follow
AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME which is offered CHAIN FREE and located close to Thornaby Town Centre, local amenities and to good transport networks. Previously extended and offering excellent presentation, the property briefly comprises:
Entrance Hallway, Open-Plan Lounge Dining Room and Kitchen Breakfast Room to ground floor - Landing, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to upper floor.
Benefited by gas central heating, double glazing, integral tandem garage, driveway parking for several vehicles, and low maintenance gardens.
Sensible Offers are invited and will be considered. Call Hunters, Teesside 01642 224366
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63934396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDLSP99254956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Teesside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.