5 bedroom detached house for salePortman Gardens, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Three reception rooms
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen & utility room
- Ground floor study
- Five first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite & En-suite to the master bedroom
- Driveway & garage
- South facing rear garden backing onto Court Park
- EPC Rating D
- 2234 Sq. Ft. (207.5 Sq. M)
Built by BERKELEY HOMES and Rarely available to the market, this well presented five bedroom detached house is located on one of North Hillingdon's most prestigious roads. boasting a south facing garden with views over COURT PARK
The ground floor briefly comprises of a sitting room, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, study, family room and a cloakroom. The first floor benefits from having five bedrooms, a four piece bathroom suite and built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Outside, there is a driveway providing off road parking to the front of the property, a garage and a private south facing rear garden with a lawn and patio area, backing onto Court Park.
Portman Gardens is situated off Blossom Way in North Hillingdon, within easy reach of Court Park, local shops, schools and the London Underground Station with links into Baker Street and the City in less 30 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63934600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.