4 bedroom detached house for saleFfordd Brannan, Buckley, CH7
- Stunning & Spacious Family Home
- Lounge, Study/Play Room, Cloakroom/WC
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms, En Suite, Bathroom
- Private South Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Garage & Off Road Parking
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN - GENEROUS SIZE PLOT - SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME - A exceptionally well presented and spacious family home situated on this much sought after development just off Alltami Road. In brief the property comprises of; Entrance hall, lounge, study/play room, cloakroom/wc, spacious open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and doors through to the conservatory offering a view of the rear garden and double doors opening onto the patio area. To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom. Outside the property is situated on a generous size plot with a driveway for three cars, front lawn, detached garage and well maintained rear garden comprising of paved patio area perfect for entertaining, landscaped lawn and to the side artificial lawn currently occupying a hot tub. The rear benefits from being private as well as south facing offering a sunny aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63938709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15744764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Gleave, Flintshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.