3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedway Drive, Whitton
- Three generous size bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Lean to/Utilty room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Bathroom with separate wc
- garage and driveway
- Secluded garden
- No onward chain
- Great potential to further extend
A rarely available, bright and spacious, three bedroom semi detached family home offered for sale in need of updating and redecoration, having great potential to remodel and extend, ideally situated in one of Whitton's most requested residential roads with the benefit of no onward chain.
For Sale: - This rarely available bright and airy semi detached family home is offered for sale ready to remodel and redecorate to an individual specification with the added advantage of no onward chain. Features include two generous sized separate reception rooms, kitchen and utility/Lean to with useful downstairs WC. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and bathroom with separate WC. Outside there is ample off road parking to the front drive and an integral garage. To the rear the garden offers a high degree of seclusion and is an ample size for any family. This property presents an ideal opportunity for any purchaser looking to acquire a house that has great potential to create a fine family home with the opportunity to extend to the side and rear.(subject to the usual consents).
Location: - Redway Drive is without doubt one of Whitton's most requested residential roads ideally located within 1/4 mile of the High Street with its busy shops, cafes and railway station. Twickenham town centre with its comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities is also close to hand.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63939967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27284135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential, Whitton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.