2 bedroom park home for saleIvyhouse Lane, Hastings, Hastings, TN35
- Beautiful Coghurst
- Two double bedrooms
- Far reaching country views
- Enclosed garden area
- Raised decked area
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast area
- Double doors from lounge
- Master bedroom with W.C and wardrobe
- Kitchen with integral appliances
Located on the periphery of Hastings positioned on the beautiful and popular Coghurst Park with its many amenities ready to enjoy. Accommodation of stunning fitted kitchen/breakfast area, lovely lounge opening on to a raised decked area meaning fantastic far reaching country views, inner hallway leading to the two double bedrooms the master having its own W.C and wardrobe, and then a good size modern shower room. The outside has an enclosed piece of garden safe from children or pets looking over the ever changing country views, there is a raised decked area leading to the entrance leading round through to the rear again to make the most of those mentioned views.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10078032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.