3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Brink, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage
- Situated on a large plot approximately 0.33 acres (STS)
- Convenient location within walking distance to amenities
- 2 reception rooms
- Ample parking & gardens
AMPLE SPACE & GENEROUS GARDENS! Located within walking distance of local amenities & a bus stop is this three bedroom semi-detached cottage that offers good sized accommodation and a large plot of approximately 0.33 ACRES (subject to survey).
CHARMING COTTAGE - LARGE PLOT! Located in a convenient location within walking distance of a bus stop & local amenities such as Tesco, restaurants and a cinema, is this semi-detached cottage that is situated on a large plot approximately 0.33 acres (subject to survey). The accommodation includes a kitchen open plan to a breakfast area, a 20 ft lounge and a dining room with double French doors opening up to the side garden. On the ground floor there is also a shower room and a separate wc. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms with bedroom one having fitted wardrobes. The property has oil central heating and is on mains drainage. Outside there is ample parking suitable for a motorhome/caravan plus multiple vehicles and there are gardens to the side and rear. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Kitchen 18' 1" x 8' 7" ( 5.51m x 2.62m )
Breakfast Room 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Lounge 20' max x 12' 2" max ( 6.10m max x 3.71m max )
Dining Room 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 10" plus fitted wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.30m plus fitted wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.39m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Turn right into South Brink and continue along where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63942124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.