4 bedroom detached house for saleBrudenell, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- Desirable location on exclusive estate
- Spacious family accommodation
- Well situated for commuters
- Close to Windsor town centre
- Well located for access to some of the counties best private schools
- EPC Rating = C
A well presented family home which offers spacious and flexible accommodation enjoying a cul-de-sac location off the prestigious St Leonards Hill.
Brudenell is situated off the prestigious St. Leonard's Hill, approximately one mile from Windsor town centre which offers an excellent range of shopping and leisure amenities.
Rail services to London Waterloo are available from Windsor & Eton Station and to Paddington (via Slough) from Windsor & Eton Central; the nearby M4 (J6) provides access to Heathrow and the M25 which in turn leads to the M3.
There is extensive schooling in the area including Eton College, St. George's Windsor Castle, Queensmead School in Windsor, St. John's Beaumont in Old Windsor, St. George's and St Mary's in Ascot.
Built in 2007 and enjoying a cul-de-sac location, a modern detached family home offering bright accommodation arranged over two floors. The house is beautifully presented and is equally suited to both family life and entertaining.
The ground floor comprises of a sitting room with double aspect views and feature fireplace. The dining room has front facing views and is open-plan to kitchen. The kitchen has a comprehensive range of units, integrated appliances and breakfast bar. The conservatory enjoys panoramic views of the garden and the study has views to the front of the property. A cloakroom completes the accommodation on this floor.
On the first floor the master bedroom has built-in wardrobes, garden views and an en suite shower room. The floor is completed by 3 further beautifully presented bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property is off-street parking with a garden principally laid to lawn with shrub borders. To the rear of the property is a private garden with mature planting. A paved terrace offers the ideal space for outdoor entertaining.
Square Footage: 1,552 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63944935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS180020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.