4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOverton Way, Stockton On Tees
Offers in Region of
- A Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Three Storey Semi Detached Property
- Providing Excellent Accommodation which we feel will be of Particular Interest to Family Purchasers Constructed by Persimmon Homes upon this Popular Modern Development
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Decor
- Dining Room with French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Opening to Kitchen with Built-In Oven & Hob
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Useful Computer Room
- Master Bedroom on the Second Floor with En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom/WC with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
Substantial four-bedroom, three storey semi-detached property with garage, gardens to the front and rear, gas central heating system, double glazing and accommodation of particular interest to family purchasers. Comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, spacious lounge, dining room opening to kitchen with built-in oven and hob, three bedrooms plus computer room/study on the first floor together with family bathroom/WC and on the second floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Generous property which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63947245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO180090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.