5 bedroom detached house for saleApsley Way, Ingleby Barwick
- A Spacious Five Bedroom Detached Family Home Offering Generous Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors
- Occupying a Pleasant Corner Position with Gardens to Front & Rear & Having a Single Garage
- Lounge with Solid Wood Flooring, Wall Mounted Electric Fire & Bay Window to the Front
- Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden & Opening Directly to the Kitchen with Modern Fitted Units
- Study, Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms on the First Floor with One Having an En-Suite Shower Room with Double Shower
- Impressive Refitted Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite Including a Whirlpool Style Bath
- Master Bedroom on the Second Floor with a Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
With Five Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms, Two En-suite Shower Rooms and a Family Bathroom, This is a Spacious Family Home Offering Generous Accommodation Set Out Over Three Floors. Early Viewing Comes Recommended.
2.82m x 2.6m
2.57m x 2.41m
2.41m x 1.85m
1.42m x 0.94m
2.77m x 2.64m
5.05m x 3.35m
measured into bay.
3.38m x 2.97m
3.73m x 3.7m
reducing to 7'0.
2.03m x 1.55m
4.65m x 3.35m
measured into bay.
3.4m x 2.67m
4.52m x 4.4m
En-Suite Shower Room
2.74m x 2.44m
9'0 x 8'0 reducing to 4'6.
Gardens and Garage
Ornamental gravelled area to the front of the property with a side access gate leading to the pleasant enclosed rear garden which has a lawned area together with an extensive paved patio area. Beyond the rear garden there is a single garage with up and over door.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63947278.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR180045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.