4 bedroom terraced house for saleMeanwood Road, Leeds
- Victorian Through Terrace
- Investment Opportunity
- Currently let to 4
- Current income £1485 per month inc. bills
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Potential for Uplift to Income
- Highly desirable Meanwood
- Ideal for direct access into city centre
This spacious Victorian through terrace is situated in a convenient and popular location. The property has been successfully let for many years and is currently let to 4 professionals at £1450 per month including bills. We feel there is scope to improve the monthly income with some cosmetic updating and/or conversion of the basement.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lounge/ bedroom one which is a good size room with bay window and stripped wood flooring, a dining kitchen with rear access and access to a useful basement cellar which is part converted and also has external access. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower facilities. On the second floor there is a generous open plan space with lounge area, bedroom and shower room.
The location offers access to transport links into the city, excellent local primary schools, the beautiful grounds and walks of Meanwood Park and for amenities including Waitrose, Asda, Aldi and the bars, restaurants and cafes in found in Meanwood.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63947398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA153052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.