4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Holland, Fulham Riverside, Fulham, SW6
- Self contained ground floor bedroom suite
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- 1st floor master suite with balcony
- 3rd floor private garden
- 3,184 sq ft across 5 floors
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents on-site fitness suite
- Home automation to control heating, lighting and cooling
- Award winning communal gardens
- Top floor vaulted ceilings up to 5m at highest point
Central Avenue is the latest release at Fulham Riverside comprising 8 townhouses, with only 2 now available. Set across 5 floors The Holland offers spacious accommodation with a great sense of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Boasting plenty of natural light and beautiful interior materials, your luxury home offers ample space for entertainment or relaxation. The Holland also offers a self-contained ground floor bedroom suite, ideal for frequent visitors, extended family and live-in staff.
This Holland is approximately 3,146 sq ft and comprises a secure basement garage with direct access to the house via lift and stairs. On the ground floor, a self-contained one bedroom suite including a luxury, contemporary bathroom and built in wardrobes. Occupying the entire first floor is a master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, 4 piece en suite bathroom and a private balcony. There are a further 2 bedrooms on the second, one with en suite bathroom and a separate luxury bathroom. An open plan living/dining area and Grey Menhir kitchen with integrated Miele appliances and direct access to a large private garden, (available with landscaping**) occupies the third floor, and on the fourth floor an open space with vaulted ceilings up to 5m high, suitable for relaxing and entertaining. All residences have underfloor heating throughout.
These truly exceptional residences are set around an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens with views across the River Thames. It is now one of London’s most established addresses offering an extensive range of resident’s outdoor facilities including a water feature, maze, outdoor gym, badminton court and table tennis. Additionally, there is an indoor fitness suite, 24 hour concierge and a proposed waterfront café.
Fulham is one of the best connected residential areas in the capital. It's a short commute away from the City and West End, but boasts a suburban village feel that is ideal for young professionals and families alike. There are many places to shop, eat and socialise. The New Kings Road and Fulham Road have an abundance of stores offering high-end fashion, individual homeware and smaller boutique shops. There are many restaurants and smart wine bars a short walk from the River Thames as well as several traditional English pubs dotted throughout Fulham.
Situated in the popular area of Fulham, with fast and easy transport links into central London as well as out of the city, residents are best served by Imperial Wharf Station just 0.6 miles from the development; 5 minute journey to Clapham Junction or 21 minutes to Victoria.
- Imperial Wharf 0.6 miles
- Parsons Green 1 mile
- Fulham Broadway 1.1 miles
- Putney Bridge (in south Fulham) 1.3 miles
Additionally, Fulham is incredibly connected by bus routes and has a strong cycling community.
The sought-after development has already received two awards:
- Evening Standard New Homes Award 2015
- Bali National Landscape Awards 2016
- Landscape Development Award at BHA 2016
- Housebuilder Award 2016
- Evening Standard New Homes Award 2017 - Best Family Home
Completed and ready to move in to - show home available 7 days a week by appointment.
*Wet bar is a customer upgrade and available at additional cost
** Enhanced garden landscaping is available as a customer upgrade at additional cost
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63948214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES160210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.