1 bedroom apartment for salePacket Boat Lane, Cowley
- Off plan launch 9th and 10th of February
- Secure car parking bay included
- Completion due Q1 2019
- 2% Stamp duty contribution
- Lift serving each apartment core
- £1000 legal fee contribution
- A choice of luxurious studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles.
With studio apartments priced from £219,995 this exclusive development offers a stunning choice of studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments within a tranquil canal side setting. The off plan launch will be held from 3pm Friday 9th and from 10am Saturday 10th February at The Bleriot Suite, London Heathrow Marriott, UB3 5AN
Description - Residents at Union Park will enjoy fast connectivity by all forms of public transport, with direct road and rail routes into central London, Reading and further afield. West Drayton station is operated by First Great Western railway, with services to Paddington, Reading and Oxford, while nearby Uxbridge has Metropolitan and Piccadilly line services linking to the Capital’s entire tube and mainline network.
Union Park an exclusive development of apartments located in a semi-rural swathe of green belt overlooking the quiet waters of the Grand Union Canal yet will offer residents convenient access to town centre amenities, together with excellent transport connections.
Union Park is well placed to maximise on the Crossrail impact, with West Drayton forecast to be among the top three house price growth zones along the Elizabeth Line.
Designed to a criteria of architectural innovation that delivers high end luxury living space in a fabulous new landscaped environment. Union Park offers a choice of luxurious studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles. All first, second and third level
apartments will benefit from juliet balcony or private balcony. Each fourth floor apartment with one or more terraces, there is also a lift serving each apartment core.
Union Park will provide an exceptionally convenient base for all walks of life from young professionals to families, from those seeking to get on the property ladder to those wishing to downsize in style, everything is in place, fine education, recreation, entertainment, town centre shopping and a host of cultural pursuits can be found within a 2 mile radius of the apartments at Union Park.
Incentives are available subject to terms and conditions to include, 2% Stamp duty contribution, £1000 legal fee contribution and 0% letting and management fee for 6 months.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63956473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27608633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cameron Estate Agents, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.