3 bedroom terraced house for saleAilsa Avenue, St. Margaret's
- Victorian House
- Stunningly Presented Throughout
- Fabulous Full-Width Kitchen-Diner
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Elegant Sitting Room
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms (One En Suite)
- South-Facing Garden + Brand New Studio
- Superb Location Close To Village, Schools + Transport Links
The Property Partnership are delighted to present this simply stunning three double bedroom Victorian house and south-facing garden and studio, refurbished to an extremely high standard and situated on this quiet road just the shortest of strolls from St. Margaret's village and mainline station.
This beautiful property has been extended and comprehensively updated in recent years, with accommodation to the ground floor comprising an entrance hall, sitting room with working fire and original Victorian tiling, and a wonderful kitchen-diner with Roundhouse kitchen, masses of integrated storage and bi-fold doors to an unusually generous south-facing garden with a versatile fully-insulated studio recently installed by Crown Pavilions. The first floor offers two double bedrooms (each with built-in wardrobes) and a large family bathroom with underfloor heating. A fabulous master suite forms the second floor, offering built-in wardrobes, ample eaves storage and a juliette balcony, in addition to a brand new shower room.
This is a very special period house in a lovely community just a few minutes walk from St. Margaret's village, with its independent shops, restaurants and mainline station. The property is within the catchment areas of St. Stephen's Primary (Sunday Times Top 100 Primary Schools) and the outstanding Orleans Park Secondary.
From Richmond Bridge St. Margaret's is just a short amble down the St. Margaret's Road. This most endearing village has a strong sense of community, and is served by a wonderful selection of independent shops and restaurants along Crown Road and around the mainline station. The river and glorious expanses of Marble Hill Park mark the easterly boundary, while on the other side of the A316 St. Margaret's stretches as far as Talbot Road. With Moormead Park (home to the annual St. Margaret's Fair), riverside walks into Richmond and its outstanding local schools and thriving independent amenities, 'St. Mags' really is every inch the urban village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63957457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Partnership, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.