3 bedroom house for saleRose, Perranporth,
- DETACHED COTTAGE WITH APPROXIMATELY 2 ACRES
- DETACHED STUDIO WITH MEZZANINE
- DETACHED BLOCK BUILT BUILDING
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES
- BESPOKE FARMHOUSE STYLE FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- RURAL LOCATION
- DUTCH BARN
An idyllic, beautifully presented, light and spacious detached three bedroom Cottage situated on the edge of the sought after Coastal town of Perranporth. This exceptional cottage sits in approximately 2 acres of gardens which is surrounded by post and rail fencing and is approached via private lane setting the property back from the road. Within the grounds there is ample parking for a number of vehicles, a detached studio with mezzanine, a further detached block built building, which subject to planning permission could be turned into an annexe. There is also a dutch barn which currently houses the garden equipment but could be used for various purposes.
Within this unique property, there is a fabulous, extensively fitted bespoke kitchen with 'Belfast' sink and sliding patio doors leading to the garden which is ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining. There is a generous size lounge with pretty inglenook fireplace, master bedroom with en-suite facilities, two further bedrooms, family bathroom and utility room.
The property is heated by an oil fired central heating system and benefits from sympathetically chosen double glazed windows and doors.
This property has been refurbished to a high standard within keeping of a property of its age and we would recommend an internal viewing to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation on offer
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference sale-95. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kernow Property Services Ltd, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.